Cost Effective and Durable
Vigitron MaxiiNet™ Vi3002W is an Ethernet and 60W PoE repeater that provides a cost effective method for extending distances beyond the Ethernet limit of 328 feet (100m) for IT or CCTV installations.
Each unit can extend Ethernet and PoE for an additional 328 feet (100m). Up to 8 units can be combined to achieve a distance of up to 3,000 feet (909m) for IP video and PoE transmission.
Vi3002W is a high performance device that meets the demands for the highest PoE powered PTZ domes and LED lighting eliminating the need for local power.
Vi3002W conforms to IP67 and is designed for the hardest environmental conditions with total dust protection, water immersion, and an operating temperature range of -40°C to +75°C. It uses PoE only, and its patent pending Pass-Through-PoE (PTPTM) eliminates the need for local power supplies.
Compact in size and easy to install, Vi3002W is very cost effective and is a perfect solution for any extended IP transmission applications.
Extends video transmission over UTP and PoE range
- Extends Ethernet and 60W PoE range up to 656 ft. (200m)
- PoE powered with no need for local power
- Conforms to IP67 standards for total moisture and dust protection
- No network configuration required
- Full network bandwidth 10/100Mbps for transmitting the highest megapixel cameras
- Pass-Through-PoE up to 60W for high power PTZ cameras
- Extremely compact size enables easy installation
- Multiple Vi3002Ws can be used to extend IP video and PoE at distances up to 3000 ft.