Broadcast Music and Voice Over FM Radio
Retekess TR508 is a simple way to get the message and music to congregants and crowds gathered for drive-in worship services, live events, holiday light displays, and more using standard FM radio.
With no need for special FCC licensing, TR508 works right out of the box.
- Audio volume
- MIC volume
- 3.5mm Jack for Audio Cable input
- 3.5mm Jack for electret microphone (And the computer use the same microphone) input
- Power Button (On / Off)
- "+" Frequency Up Button (To increase the radio frequency)
- "-" Frequency Down Button (To decrease the radio frequency)
- LCD Digital Display for the Radio Frequency, Frequency is from 76.0MHz ~ 108.0MHz
- Jack for DC 11-13V
- BNC type antenna socket
- 0.5W lower power FM transmitter complies with part 15 of FCC rule.
- Range: 400M (approximately 1/4 mile)
- MIC volume
- Removable antenna
- Stereo voice and clear sound
- Stable signal, minimally affected by outdoor environments
- Lightweight and excellent heat dissipation
- Change power easily, from 100mW to 500mW
- The motherboard adopts a new generation of integrated special-purpose NC FM PLL stereo wireless transmission chip BH1415 from Japan ROHM company, and has built-in PLL frequency phase-locked loop, audio pre-emphasis, limiting and low-pass filter circuit, which can achieve high fidelity and high stable signal transmission.
- TR508 FM Transmitter
- 100~240V Power Supply
- 3.5mm Audio Cable